Need everyone's help!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the bloke with the black ST mondeo is using bribery tactics!

Could you please all pop on this website and click a vote for our ST220, if we win we will have a few more raffle prizes for Mondeo-Nationals. Please click vote, leave a comment. Dont forget to verify your vote once you recive an e-mail from Ultimate Finish or your vote will not count. Thank you.

It wasn't on a forum but a Facebook group. I expect it'll be on whatever Forum they're on too though.

dont forget to verify it on your email, I only just noticed mine sitting in the inbox :roll:

Sparx said:
Just voted twice with two different email addresses... Good Luck Aaron :eek:k:
Already on my fourth, do you think it suspicious having loads of emails voting with "mix" in the title :twisted:

I've just got back from FITP and meet the owner of the black Mondeo. We had a quick chat about the Computetion and he has said and i have just conformed the person winning, the sliver ST. Is the same person as who won in April 2011.

He is using a different name but the comments are using his real name.

His real name is Tony Gray and is using Ashly Gray for the Compo.

Bentleya said:
The sliver ST [...] is the same person as who won in April 2011. He is using a different name but the comments are using his real name.

His real name is Tony Gray and is using Ashly Gray for the Compo.
What a bumhole.

PS - I have voted for you.

that's a sweet puma you have there. id love to give it the old looney treatment

Back