New Cars - Banner Images

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking we should add a few new images in to the site banner rotation, to run with the existing ones since they keep some interesting history on display.

I vaguely recall we added these from the old 'Car of the month' competitions but since these stopped many years ago I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Interesting project cars? Previous show winners from FITP or Ford Fair?

I quite like the idea of the latter as a starting point.

I think the photos that are on rotation at the moment are a combination of Car of the Month photos, and just some of ours.

Any photos with a decent resolution would work, so maybe just throw it open and we'll see if anyone has some arty shots?

What flexibility do we have on the dimensions of the banner? I seem to remember that I made them to the maximum back in the day, but as the forum software has upgraded over the years, the size might have too, and it would be nice to be able to see a little more detail. A new design wouldn't be out of the question either, as I think I still have the original photos, and many more from over the years. My eye for design isn't that great, but I don't mind putting something together unless someone else wants to take a punt?

I guess we'll see if anyone reads this and wants to be on the banner :grin:

Latest posts

Back