New Forest - Cann Common 4th April

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've booked for 13 at the airfield http://www.abbasair.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im afraid that I don't think I can fit any more in as room is an issue on busy days at the restaurant, though anybody who is wanting to come is very welcome and you can still come and have a meal though it may not be with us on the main table im afraid. :eek:k:

there isn;t really a cut off, just let us know either way, before saturday, so we know if we need to wait at services for you!

Note to all, we'll be leaving promtly from the services, so please be there on time.

If you're going to be late, please call me.

PM me if you need my number.

I'm going to introduce Wugsy to a wet Sponge tomorrow, He hasn't seen one of those for a while :shock: make him look a bit better for Saturday.
Forecast is mild with rain and drizzle now :(

Yes thanks Spike I'm still intending to come, so will see you at Rownhams Services (Westbound) promptly 9.30 a.m. on Saturday morning! Looking forward to it. Have all your directions but no navigator - so will be following the pack closely!
Minty

To the one that is coming from the Heathrow area, Let us (and the event organiser) know if your coming. I would gladly meet up with you for a tiny convoy down to Meet point - Im in Staines.

Let us know!

I ought to clean mine really but if it's going to rain then it won't matter. Should see how much decent paint it has left!.

just washed pumae i'll give her a polish later dress the tyres i do like 2 try and keep her clean so when u go 2 shows it's not 2 much hard work 2 clean her up.I must say looking 4 ward 2 this and meeting some of u.

New Gallery space has been created here...

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

... for all those lovely photos.

Have fun guys :D

I realise that I've probably left this a bit late to get a seat in the restaurant, but I'll join you for the meet as it's not too far from me (Junction 4 M3).

After celebrating my Puma's 100K miles during the loughborough meet, this one will push it past 101K. :eek:

See you all tomorrow.
Mike

Thanks to everyone who came along, I think meet went very well, and we didnt loose anyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the bit in the forest, I certainly did! :)

I'll be getting my photos sorted soon!

Can't wait to see the photos!

:D

Back