New Owner

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm you could mention the mirrors would look good swapped for ones with indicators in them. :D
I see the details for a couple of the shows later in the year would love to get up to at least one of them and meet a few people.
Thanks everyone all the comments mean the few hours spent getting it shiny were well spent. After having cars for years that were just workhorses i'm deterined to keep this one looking good and spend some money where needed. It seems a good example of the model and I want to keep it that way. Helped by the K&N induction kit already fitted and what I'm sure is a non standard back box.

Your car would look better with indicators built into the mirrors *

Shows are good fun, but meets are more so really. A Chat in a car park somewhere, comparing cars / swapping ideas etc - a spot of lunch in a pub - and a nice drive for 50 - 100 miles around some nice twisty roads is the normal scheme of things.

Hope you've told your insurance company about your K&N and back box.. just to be safe.

*although I don't actually think that lol

I'll keep my eye's open for a meet near to me then hopefully there'll be something Kent,Surrey, Sussex way soon. i might even be tempted to ......Essex lol

I dare say there may be an Essex one in the summer ;)

If you can make it a bit further north, Bok is arranging one in the Oxford/Cotswolds area in May.

Just have a browse in the meets section for what's coming up throughout the year. ;)

you dont blush - they are very pretty wheels, bet there hard to keep clean, my mate had an ST170 and stated the wheels were a mare to keep clean

Well when I am giving the car a proper clean, it's easier and quicker to just take the wheels off one at a time : clean front and back and re-fit.

I'm pretty nifty at wheel changes now :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back