new to the site, hey all!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma black ;)

hey all new im chris bought a puma 8 months ago and i gota say ive owned alot of cars and this is my pride and joy :thumbs: [GALLERY=media, puma black ;)][/GALLERY]

i never new mine was the special edition :eek:k: cant seem to figure out how to post pic`s on here?? help please :'(

Welcome :)

If you select 'Gallery' from the top menu you can upload photos into whichever album is most apt, or into your own (scroll right down). Click on the upload button, put in a title and scroll down to browse your pc for the pic you want to upload. Think that's basically it from memory...

Alternative to uploading on the Project Puma gallery is to sign up for a free account on Photobucket and upload there. :)

PS: Welcome to the site :lol:

puma black ;) said:
i never new mine was the special edition :eek:k: cant seem to figure out how to post pic`s on here?? help please :'(

perhaps is not, it might be a black normal one. If you have leather seats then its probably a "black", if cloth, then not.

puma black ;) said:

Have a read through this post in the Frequently asked Questions sections titled "How do I get photos into a post?"

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Welcome along.

I see you've put some pictures up in the gallery :eek:k:

And BTW - it's not a Puma Black special edition, but a normal black Puma as it didn't come with a leather interior.

Puma, Zetec 1.7 EFI, Panther Black (Metallic)

VIN Number: WF0CXXGAECxxxxxxx
Registration Number: Y383DFS
Registration Date: 30.04.2001
Registration Country: GB
Primary Features
Build Date: 29.03.2001
Vehicle Line: Puma
Body Style: 3 Door Coupe
Version: Series 10
Engine: Zetec 1.7 EFI
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/IB5
Drive: RHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 3.82
Emission: 2000 EEC (EEC 7)
Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"GB"
Paint: Panther Black (Metallic)
Interior Fabric: Chrome/Twill

cheers for the advise guys ive managed to create a album goin to have a test run at putting a pic into the post, yep its just a black puma as ive got a cloth interior.

image.php

Back