NOW SOLD Brand new complete Powerflex Polybush Kit

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzman

Got a complete Powerflex Polybush kit for front arms and antiroll bar and rear beam axle, all that you see in the photo. Brand new still in packages.
These list on Ebay for nearly £250 so is a bargain at £175 including delivery to uk mainland.

You still selling Blitzman? If your close to me I'll collect otherwise it'll be a post job. Let us know either way, thanks.

Ah boo. I'm in Norfolk so it looks like a postal job. I'll have a proper chat with ya tonight at some point

Hi Blitzman

Can you find out how much it will be for a fully traceable delivery (Royal Mail preferred) with insurance for the full amount please? We also need to come to an agreement on how you would like to be paid. I'm happy to either work out a fair price for a proper Paypal transaction accounting for the fee's as oppose to a Paypal gift or I can do a bank transfer, either way will cover me if anything were to go skewiff.

I'm out and about for the rest of the evening so will pick up you thought's in the morning

Regards

Full payment sent to Blitzman's Paypal address for the complete set of bushes and Royal Mail trackable delivery with insurance for the full amount of the goods. Has been done as a proper Paypal transaction at my expense.

Could you let me know the tracking details and any proof of insurance when you get them please Blitzman, cheers for sorting everything out in advance.

Regards

Just me being over cautious. Never bought anything for a significant amount from a forum before so just wanted it all down in black and white.

gigglebug said:
[post]352641[/post]Just me being over cautious.
No problem. I only mentioned it because it was unusual here. Now that I think about it, for the larger amounts, it's probably not a bad idea at all.

Just to elaborate a bit Frank when I click on the forum rules link at the top of the page I get a message stating that I am not authorised to read this forum. I'm guessing that if it was anywhere that is where I would be able to see any guidelines set out by ProjectPuma as regards buying/selling within the forum and the level of moderator involvement offered? I can't see anywhere else on the homepage where any information would likely be so as such I've gone into this a bit blind hence doing everything I can to cover myself.

Don't take any of this personally Blitzman. Like I say I'm just being cautious due to the amount involved and not knowing the level of support offered if any by the forum itself. Stuff does go missing and does get damaged in the post and it's money I can't afford to lose.

Cheers all

Received today and as picture so many thanks to Blitzman for the sale and service.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back