Nurburg - discussion & suggestions. NO WAFFLE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can I propose this weekend, as only one with any days together, apart from Ford Fair weekend.

11.06.2011 (Sat) 17:30–19:00
12.06.2011 (Sun) 08:00–19:00
13.06.2011 (Mon) 08:00–19:00

Can you confirm that's June Ross? I'm not saying I can't do that weekend, it just means I would have to change things round as regards to servicing my car and getting it ready for the trip. But I'll go around everyone else.

If the plans are to explore the local area a little more, then why can't we do that during the day time, then when the track's open late afternoon/early evening, then we can go on track then. It gives us more flexibility as regards to when we go, and saves us hanging around waiting for the track to open.

If people are not happy to do what I've suggested above, they don't have to drive during the day if they want to 'save themselves' for going on track later on in the day. And surely if we all go places together, we only have to take 2/3 cars - there's no point putting all the cars on the road; not really practical imo. Maybe the people who aren't planning on driving on the track later on in the day can drive to places during the day?

Just a thought...

those dates sound good to me like - got the oil change on the 10th but thats no biggie and with th new suspension and bumper sorted the car will be good to go! :D

we be travelling over on the Saturday then aye?

weekend after I'm going to glastonbury on the monday, july 9th & 10th Zara has booked track time in ur neck of the woods.

lol Yip you even asked if you could come and watch (@ Croft on 9th-10th July) :lol:

Ross would we be travelling on the Friday or Saturday?

Just been having a look at Ferry times:

http://www.norfolkline.co.uk/Ferry/SelectFare.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(assuming these would be the dates for outward and return - 8:00 departure from Dover?? 18:01 return???)

Sorry Zara, you should know what my memory is like. I've had to write down all the meet days as I know I'll miss them.

Ooops, better right down your croft day while I think on....lol.

When was it??? :p

EDIT:- Think I'll add it them to my signature so I know everytime I look at a post ;)

Ill be at Croft 8th - 10th July, On track all day Saturday 9th ;)

Back