Original sales brochure 1998/9

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great to have stuff like this to go with a car.
Look after it, in a few years time it may not mean you can sell your car for more money, but it will help to sell it quicker and easier.
Paul

Cool.Ive got a massive collection of Ford RS brochures and Ford brochures.Ive got the racing puma and the newer puma brochure.

I have an exhaustive collection of Puma automobilia; I have every UK brochure as far as I'm aware (including minor revisions and special editions), price / accessory lists, all the Puma Driver's Club stuff, key rings, dealer handbooks, press packs, key rings, even a Puma motif carrier bag.

It'll all be at Ford Fair if anyone wants to have a look.

Come one! Come all to evilrob's house of Puma memorabilia!

Seriously, how much of your house is stacked with old Ford bobbins? Is it like the warehouse at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark- shelf upon shelf of Puma road-tests, brochures and little minichamps models? The neighbours calling in structural engineers to try and explain why the party-wall bulges in?

evilrob said:
I have an exhaustive collection of Puma automobilia; I have every UK brochure as far as I'm aware (including minor revisions and special editions), price / accessory lists, all the Puma Driver's Club stuff, key rings, dealer handbooks, press packs, key rings, even a Puma motif carrier bag.

It'll all be at Ford Fair if anyone wants to have a look.

Do you have a puma umbrella? :cool:

Sadly not. Looking like we might be needing one though. Very wet here today. Tipping it down in fact.

evilrob said:
Sadly not. Looking like we might be needing one though. Very wet here today. Tipping it down in fact.

Wow! Can't believe I have something you guys don't!?! It is with me since 1996. and now proudly being driven around in my puma...

I did not even know such a thing existed. I need one now. *sets up saved search on eBay*

Here it is. Safely secured at the back by velcro tapes

And finally, the umbrella itself! Big enough for two persons

There you go!
Apologize for the images quality; had only phone on me ATM

Hi Rob
Are you bringing your shiny new sills along to Ford Fair as well so you can gloat over them :grin:
Barry

Haha! I'm afraid not. They're miles away in my dads loft and a bit big.

Back