Part For Sale Panels and trim

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

y244mnk

Hi, I've a lot of parts left over from a restoration and wondered if there is any interest.
All are off a black 2001 Ford Puma 1.7.
I'd work on the assumption that all panels will need to be painted (to be fair, they may machine polish but I would paint them if I was going to use them).

I'm based between Durham and Newcastle, DH3 postcode.

1 x bonnet.
1 x bonnet with slight damage at the top corners (both have been bent downwards slightly - vandalism). Should be an easy fix.
1 x pair of front wings - some surface rust at the bottom but still solid and useable.
1 x tailgate with glass, rear wiper and built in brake light.
1 x drivers door with glass and door mirror.
1 x passengers door with glass and door mirror.
1 x rear bumper with fog lights.
1 x front bumper.
1 x standard cloth interior inc. carpet, underlay, door cards, a pair of front seats, the rear seat, internal panels (seats could probably do with a clean as they are dusty).
2 x steel repair panels for rear arches.
1 x parcel shelf.
1 x boot carpet and side liners.
1 x nearside headlight
2 x rear lights.

if you'd like photos of any particular item(s), please let me know.

Happy to take offers for individual items or the lot as a whole.
Collection preferred or you can arrange your own courier.

I need the plastic covers that go where the front seat back moves forward. Each piece covers the hinge area. Mine are black - well, dark colour for sure.
Do you have these?

Not sure if you are still selling, but I am looking for the plastic boot trim that goes around the outside of the Rear Windscreen, do you have that?

Hi, I've a lot of parts left over from a restoration and wondered if there is any interest.
All are off a black 2001 Ford Puma 1.7.
I'd work on the assumption that all panels will need to be painted (to be fair, they may machine polish but I would paint them if I was going to use them).

I'm based between Durham and Newcastle, DH3 postcode.

1 x bonnet.
1 x bonnet with slight damage at the top corners (both have been bent downwards slightly - vandalism). Should be an easy fix.
1 x pair of front wings - some surface rust at the bottom but still solid and useable.
1 x tailgate with glass, rear wiper and built in brake light.
1 x drivers door with glass and door mirror.
1 x passengers door with glass and door mirror.
1 x rear bumper with fog lights.
1 x front bumper.
1 x standard cloth interior inc. carpet, underlay, door cards, a pair of front seats, the rear seat, internal panels (seats could probably do with a clean as they are dusty).
2 x steel repair panels for rear arches.
1 x parcel shelf.
1 x boot carpet and side liners.
1 x nearside headlight
2 x rear lights.

if you'd like photos of any particular item(s), please let me know.

Happy to take offers for individual items or the lot as a whole.
Collection preferred or you can arrange your own courier.
Need drivers front wing. Assume long gone though?

Do you have the door cards? What I really need is the plastic strip on top of the door cards what holds it in.
I think they are called weather strip

Back