Power cable from battery?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom B

Where is the best place to take a power cable from the battery to the boot of the car? The only space i can find is at the top left corner behind the fusebox but cant feel where to goes from the inside? Is there anywhere easier? I need the cable to power my amp :(

Any advice would be great :)

I put a screwdriver through that big grommit on the passenger side in the top right corner, by the cabin filter.

Pushed my cable through, pulled the carpet back in the passenger footwell and there it was! Few cable-ties and some mastick around the grommit and job done! Then, I fed mine down the passenger side, cable-tieing it to the existing loom.
5459613328_b5defe4e70_b.jpg

5459610536_4742e40c7b_b.jpg

I put my amp under the drivers seat, so just ran it under the carpet, but otherwise take the back seasts out (unbolt the backrest, 4 10mm iirc bolts, then yank the seat base up at the front, then push towards the back of the car to release the top clip.) Then carry on clipping it to the existing loom.

Cheers mate, i went for that approach aswell, iv got my rear seats out atm so it was easy enough after getting it into the cabin :D

Back