Price Spot Tyres.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not as cheap as http://www.camskill.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; though it would seem. Got an option for a fitted price though which is a plus over Camskill.

I have both of them in my fave list along with quite a few more. Can't remember if it's Black Circle who charge a bomb for fitting when you order but they also have a list of garages local to you who will fit them and you find some charge a third or less of the price they want on the site. Dunno how that works but it's certainly weird!!!.

Check out ebay as well, some good deals on there. I won some partworn Pirelli P6000s £53 the pair delivered and they are as new!

Brand new Toyos are about £64 delivered.

I recently bought 2 Toyo T1-Rs from camskill for a smidge over £60.
I used this company to buy tyres for every one of the cars I have owned and would absolutely reccomend them to anyone looking for any tyres. I have never seen them bettered on price and the deliveries have always been bang on time. 10/10.

Dam it 195/40/16's aint to cheap- but it looks like Bee might be getting some Perilli P Zero Neros Next year at that price- £60 a rim

Scotty1.7 said:
Dam it 195/40/16's aint to cheap- but it looks like Bee might be getting some Perilli P Zero Neros Next year at that price- £60 a rim

Don't you need 195/45/16 to be the same as standard? (That makes it only 1.02% bigger rather than -2.36% smaller with 40 profile)

Ahh Balls- can't get the P-Zero, they ain;t in my wheel size :(

I Can't remeber what tyre size my SportKa's are- i think there 195/40/16's

EDIT- Dal- that would explain it- Wrong search thsi tiem round.

Cheers matey :thumbs:

Yeah, I use 195/45/16's but have only recently realised my tyres are actually stretched :shock: so I need 205's really. Hasn't caused any harm as the rears have been on for nearly 2 years and the fronts were replaced a few months back with no defects due to them being the wrong size for the wheels.

EDIT:- Just checked and to keep my tyres closer to the standard speedo reading I need 215's!!!
Sheesh, dunno if they'll fit on :?

EDIT2:- mmm, the 215's are cheaper than the 205's and only £4 more than what I have now ;)

Back