Professionally restored low mileage1999 Puma 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rifleman3

Hello,

This is my 1999 Puma 1.7 16V. with 35000 genuine miles it is a one owner car with all history and invoices including original purchase receipts.

Link to Gallery

I restored this car last year and did a few local shows, it has since sat in my garage keeping dry.
As can be seen from photos practically every underbody item was either replaced with new or, totally refurbished if found to be in good order, as can be seen the body was checked thoroughly and repaired/repainted and waxoiled in all cavities, and externally underbody as needed. The replacement parts were all high quality items only and very many were Ford OEP.

The engine/gearbox are in good condition so it was serviced and the cambelt and aux drive belt etc replaced at the same time.I also fitted a new correct ampere battery at same time.

My intention from the start was to return the car to its as standard factory condition, so its original wheels and tyres were put back on, they had previously been removed deflated and stored when it was originally purchased, and the car had been run on larger 17" rims and tyres all its previous life. So the wheels and tyres are now as new.

Without making the claim that this is the best in the country, as I have recently seen others do in adverts, I beleive you will have a hard time finding a better condition Puma 1.7.

The reason for sale is I would like to find something else I can play with, and its a shame for such a good drivers car as this to be just sat in a garage.

The car is in the Leeds area, please phone Graham on 07849249749 if you want to know more. Price is £3750.

That's a fantastic looking motor you've got there. Hopefully it goes to another enthusiast who puts the effort into keeping it clean and OEM. A car like this would be wasted on me! GLWTS

Yes they are the originally supplied with car from new tyres and wheels, but never used and stored deflated as stated in ad.

Hope this makes it clear.

Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back