Project K1OSO

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Ddunk

Well it’s been almost 2 years since we saved a Puma from the scrap yard, here is the original thread
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So I’ve final started work on it, seen as Caz may require a run around next February, so out with the engine and gearbox to do the clutch and timing belt all at the same time.
P1020437Medium.jpg

The old and new clutch (focus) turns out it was the release bearing gone.
P1020441Medium.jpg

P1020445Medium.jpg

Didn’t get time to take pictures of the timing belt change as Caz was having an afternoon sleep then 
When I stripped the car down to remove the engine and gearbox I remove both driveshaft’s I noticed that one of the shock had burst, lucky for me I had all the suspension from the donor car I used to rebuild my car, so to even it up I change the passenger side as well then noticed the spring had snapped, good job I kept everything.
So the car is back together, runs fine needs a good service and a few other jobs to get it ready for an MOT.

3Ddunk said:
Yes it is Pete, Cols old number plate :grin:
I always wondered what had happened to that. Fitting it's staying on a Puma.

Yer we bought it a bit ago though the same as you Cherie and seen as we had a spair Puma knocking around lol.
Hope to be using it for scatter rallys, sprits. autosolo's and 12 car rallys at some point so developing using the MSA bluebook so its can be used in motorsport.

Well bugger me! Was just wondering what happened to this plate as I am thinking about a skyline and it would really suit that I think! Really pleased you have it but *should* you ever sell it please please please let me know!!!

Latest posts

Back