project MSB

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
havnt really been doing much to msb as the moment,but have fitted a jacko flowed throttle body today,and has made msb a bit more responsive :-D
thanks paul for the throttle body :eek:k:

another update,had msb mot'd on the 23 jan,she passed ok but just a couple of advisories and they were rear brake pipes and osf brake pipe,all had corrosion,but my mate cleaned them up and said they will last for a few more years yet. :-D

update time again,stropy bitch decided to play up yesterday,stern talking to and she is ok again lol

so decided to take advantge of the free time i had today and start work on the drivers side rear arch,as i had been told by previous owner it had been repaired at some point,so out came the angle grinder and set about seeing what was happening under the rust,wasnt as bad as i thought it would be,so started to grind all the crap out and rust proof it,then a coat of primer,and then set about filling it with filler,dont look to bad at the moment,just got to give it a layer of fine filler sand down reprimer and then top coats,this is what they look like from start to where i have goto for now.

the paint ive got is a good colour match,just going to be a pain to blend as the bodyshop who did it before used a slightly dark shade of paint,just got to be patient when doing it :)

time to update sadly tho :-(
msb is going at the weekend,car is now to small for my needs but has been very reliable in all the time i have owned her,i will be sad to see her go,but you never know,i might buy another 1 as a weekend toy next year.....

Latest posts

Back