Propellor wheels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colour should i spray my fan wheels??

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
benking said:
Im going to go for the ford Eibach springs. 30mm drop. I do 800 miles a week so i still need comfort dont fancy to harsh a ride and am on a buget (i say that all the time). So after gaining advice they were the best option. Hopefully get them this weekend or nxt and hope to get them on nxt month

SOunds good, but are they going on the standard shocks? If so, just be warned you'll wear them out fairly soon (so I gather) but you could argue that's no problem if you replace them when this happens. Especially if you;re on a budget as you;re not forking out loads at once.

All in hand mate, cheers for the adivce. Bushes after that

Those st rims look great. Everytime i decide what im going to do to my car i see something else i like

benking said:
All in hand mate, cheers for the adivce. Bushes after that

Those st rims look great. Everytime i decide what im going to do to my car i see something else i like

You're welcome! I know what you mean, just wish I had the money to actually DO any of the things I see and like :( Being a student has its benfits but spare cash when you run a Puma isn't one of them!

Yeah, old wheels, but look at the registration plates... one might start in a familiar way..

(Was at a Herts meet : Galleria multistory at Hatfield)

I think draddy likes them as nature intended so to speak...

What sort of paint would i need? What is a good hard wearing white if you get me?

And is it possible to put bigger spacers on the rear wheels to push them out to the arche, within reason? I want them pushed out as far as possible but dont want to risk any damage

mid_The_Side_And_Someone_s_Leg__.jpg

still not perfect but this is closer to the red i was intending...with a small ride height frop also

for what its worth get the tyres popped off the wheels. will get a much better finish around the edse and less likly to flake whilst drivin etc.

if ya after a pure white ya will be wantin vauxhall glacier white or renault glacier white.

key ya wheels up in every small edge and hole, give them a good coat of grey primer.

apply 2 coats of gloss black and 3 or 4 coats of white

leave to dry for an hour or so and give each wheel 3 coats of lacure (crnt spell i know lol) put ya 1st coat on thin then ya finel 2 coats thick ish, will get a much shinnier finish to them.

I think that blue car looks amazing, the owner should definitely get it lowered. Not so sure of the red though :?

Back