Puma 1.7 fast road piper cams

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dal2011

I'm selling my fast road cams for a 1.7 puma, i paid £414 for these last month but have bought another 1.7 that already has the cams so im selling them for a quick sale for £250 which is very cheap, My location: Epping Essex
Any Interest phone: 07813431178
Thanks

hi am interested... how hard are they to fit? and if difficult do you know how much would a garage charge? are any other parts needed to fit them? thanks, val

I'm not to sure, a friend fitted mine for £100 i dont think its a massive job he done it in the same day i dropped it to him

And no other parts i dropped the car and the cams to him and he got stuck in. (well a new cam belt if your one is quite old)

full details of the cams- http://www.pipercams.co.uk/pipercams/www/product.php?pid=PUMBP270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fitting is pretty involved. 4-5 hours if you know what your doin and you have the cam locking tool, a 41mm socket for the engine mount and an E18 torx socket thing for the pulley bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back