Puma 'Buyers Guide' in this months Top Gear magazine

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Don't bother though - it's rubbish. Most the information is inaccurate, there are no contacts, no service information or anything. Performance Car's write up last month was much better.

I really don't kow why I bother buying this magazine anymore, even though I have done so since I was 13 or so. Now all it's filled with are supercars, and stuff I can't possibly afford. Plus I'm sick of Clarkson banging on about which million horsepower Merc he's going to buy next. (Although I will admit, I do look forward to James May's column - always a good read).

Moan over.

I'm getting to the point where I can't even bear to watch Top Gear any more. I can't be doing with Clarkson's ego.

I'd much rather watch 5th gear to be honest, at least they talk about cars that are more accessable to Joe Public.

Cherie said:
I'm getting to the point where I can't even bear to watch Top Gear any more. I can't be doing with Clarkson's ego.

I'd much rather watch 5th gear to be honest, at least they talk about cars that are more accessable to Joe Public.

Snap. He used to be a motoring hero but new top gear has lost the plot. 'Can we resurface a road in 24 hours?'

Do i care? Thats not entertainment, its just making people late for work.

Cherie said:
I'm getting to the point where I can't even bear to watch Top Gear

Not many months ago I was a lone voice crying in the wilderness on this issue.

Now, slowly, people are coming around to the same way of thinking.

Thank the Lord and God bless VB-H

Ive slowly lost interest each year that has passed since the introduction of the new style. It really came to a head with that road works one. There are still the odd moment of quality that shines through, like the car boats.

I like both TG and 5th gear as both are better than Eastenders. But seriously it's nice to see the cars in action and to hear the sounds they make. Makes a couple of poor programmes more than watchable.

As for Mags, the only one I get now is EVO. If I buy any others I find I don't read them.

DradusContact said:
There are still the odd moment of quality that shines through, like the car boats.

Agreed, and the episode in USA when they got chased for writing "Man love rules" or something down the side of the car,that was memorable tv as well.

Apart from the odd highlight here and there, they do some quite dumb things, like racing a car against a plane... whats the point!?

So the Performance car mag was last month?, i only bought it last thursday! (ill be late for me own funeral etc....)

"Who can buy the best sports car for £1000" What's the point of watching crap cheap cars fall apart on the A40?

Should have things like "I've £5K to spend on something fun yet practical - what can I get?" But I expect that's too boring for the young generation.

I think the above would be much more useful.

I agree it's lost it's way a bit but hey ho it's stoll funny to watch for me :)

Back