puma for spares bodykit wheels etc

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakes

Hi my girlfriend had accident in her puma and the fire birgade cut the cut the roof off.
the car has a full ms design body kit which luckley is undamaged, it has a set of 17" bk racing alloys (a few scuffs but no serious damage).
and it has a twin stainless steel exhaust.
the engine ran sweet no knocks bangs or smoke it has 78k on the clock and had a new clutch fitted just a month ago.
i would prefer to sell the whole car rather than brake it £350
the car is in bristol but can arrange delivery at extra cost.
heres some pics
KGrHqUOKpIE1qzFmOOBNuGqpTEHg_12.jpg

KGrHqYOKpkE1qylIVHlBNuGkeME6_12.jpg

KGrHqUOKkME1vzQCNLBNuGjrHM_12.jpg

KGrHqUOKiME13nrvRZBNuGkobVFg_12.jpg

KGrHqMOKnIE2cn4YGtFBNuGkT4ddg_12.jpg

200?? and i will pick it up saturday, sorry in advance for making a low offer but all i want is the engine and wheels

you can have it for £200 mate if i keep the kit and exahust. :wink:

what condition is the passenger wheel in? looks like its had a bit of a bump, and what size engine? also what are all the tyres like?

theres no serious damage to the wheels there just a bit scuffed from curbing i rub down and a bit of paint they would come up lovley, all the tyres have loads of tread left.
its a 1.7 16v, and i fitted a new clutch litterly a few weeks before the accident.
for £200 mate youl be getting a bargain you can take the engine and ecu out and still get £60-£70 back weighing the shell in.
the cars in speedwell your welcome to have a look.

haha we were going to weld the doors shut beet a few panels out and get rid of the rough edges & drive it about for a bit, but the missus went mad when we started :lol:
shes fine though thanks for asking XIIVVX

I really like the body kit, but I live in the netherlands

would it be ok to call up saturday to have a look?? yep i would scrap the shell have u got the log book? i would need it to scrap the car

any chance you could courier the front bumper if so how much

puma black ;) said:
would it be ok to call up saturday to have a look?? yep i would scrap the shell have u got the log book? i would need it to scrap the car

yes i have the log book mate and the car still has mot and tax :eek:
you can come up saturday il pm you my number.

hey sorry but not going to be able to have the car, my neighbour made a complaint about the amount of cars ive got and the council are threating to remove them,

Puma Black,

The only way the Council can remove your cars is under S.215 of the Town & Country Planning Act, and that is only if your cars look like an eyesore and affect the look of the area in which you live in. Otherwise, you could agrue the cars have value. There is no law saying that you can't have as many cars as you want in your garden/ land. The only issue is again, if your property is classed as an eyesore due to looking like a scrap yard and hence affecting the value of your neighbours properties. You might find the Council are just trying their luck !

the problem was i had a few cars that where in need of work, my garage is underneath a flat and the neighbour made a complaint about noise, the council threatend to end my tenancy on the garage (i rent it from them), i live on a new housing estate so i think all the fuss was over the eyesore, ive scrapped one of the cars and sold my puma now, ive got a clio williams instead

Cars now scrapped.
i removed the body kit it is plastic not rubber its genuine ms design, i know its just splitters on the bumpers but i would like to sell it complete with the bumpers as it has been bonded on & may break if i try to remove it.
so for:
front bumper
rear bumper
sideskirts
headlights
spoiler
and exhaust (backbox twin exit)
£200 i would like to sell it complete, collection from bristol or your welcome to arrange your own courior.

Hi have you still got all the parts mentioned above as I am interested in the lot and only live in Taunton so collection is not an issue

Latest posts

Back