Pumapilot Basingstoke

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supersonic

Hi Pete. Spotted you today in Basingstoke around about 19:15 at the Kempshott Roundabout. You were heading east as I was going the other way in the coach.

Looked nice and clean, was getting dark though mind. :wink:

I very rarely see Puma's about in Basingstoke, i'll have to keep an eye out!

Anyone ever spotted me around town? Imp Blue Fiesta Zetec-S? Very low, black alloys, full Milltek? I have a 1.7 Puma engine too :)

Benwell said:

Anyone ever spotted me around town? Imp Blue Fiesta Zetec-S? Very low, black alloys, full Milltek? I have a 1.7 Puma engine too :)

I will keep an eye out for you, imperial blue cars always catch my eye :cool:

Lots of Pumas on the west side of town where i live, mostly Lady drivers and no club/forum badges on them either

Something dodgy going on Pete? :wink:

I'll keep an eye out for you too Benwell. I'll be in an NX coach or a Clio Trophy though! Think there are a few Zetec-S's around there.

Do you have a Puma again Lee?

Benwell said:

Did you come storming up behind me the other day :grin: you were at the black damn roundabout and followed me up the ring road towards the winchester roundabout.

Supersonic said:

I'll keep an eye out for you too Benwell. I'll be in an NX coach or a Clio Trophy though! Think there are a few Zetec-S's around there.

Yes bought a third puma :roll: , you obviosly know me but I have no idea who you are mate , its an age thing :grin:

melinamotor said:
Supersonic said:

Yes bought a third puma :roll: , you obviosly know me but I have no idea who you are mate , its an age thing :grin:

Hey supersonic, just looking through some old meet pics and if Im not mistaken you had a red car with white wheels, same time I had the FRP. Didnt you organise a meet where we had lunch at an airfield? :?:

Lee fancy the Sheffield meet on the 24th?? i'll be staying over with Lyn and coming home on the Sunday

melinamotor said:
Hey supersonic, just looking through some old meet pics and if Im not mistaken you had a red car with white wheels, same time I had the FRP. Didnt you organise a meet where we had lunch at an airfield? :?:

Hehe yes you're right. He has a 182 Trophy now though so rarely comes on here :)

He flies from Thruxton now so maybe he can organise a mixed car meet there and we can all meet Tiff! :D

crystalpuma said:
melinamotor said:

Hehe yes you're right. He has a 182 Trophy now though so rarely comes on here :)

He flies from Thruxton now so maybe he can organise a mixed car meet there and we can all meet Tiff! :D

Thanks for that :grin: thought my brain had failed me (again!)

Latest posts

Back