Pumaspeed good or bad ???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisangster

I was thinking of going to puma speed for some bits and bobs but I've seen very mixed reviews I'd like to see what people's thought and experiences are befor I go a spend cash there.

You will get mixed reviews here too, from my experience they are moody over the phone and overpriced for certain items

Bodgespeed or Bodgebuild?

Neither.

why go all the way to pumaspeed from oxford, I am sure you can get a good garage etc closer
Sisangster said:
I was thinking of going to puma speed for some bits and bobs but I've seen very mixed reviews I'd like to see what people's thought and experiences are befor I go a spend cash there.

Blue3 said:
back to grayfoxs comment,

you cannot knock the work PB have done on errols car

Dal said:
Bodgespeed or Bodgebuild?

Neither.

Maybe not, but I am speaking from my own personal experience which is all I have to base my own opinion on.

I more then happy to do the work I want myself I just thought I'd save a little time at the expense of money to have someone else do it I've always heard their over priced.

Every single item bar 2 have been vastly more expensive on Pumaspeed compared to Pumabuild. I'd go with the latter to be honest. However that's just for parts. I get all the stuff I buy off PB fitted by a cash in hand mechanic. His rates are dirt cheap and he can provide invoices etc. so i'm happy. :lol:

Ed

Fair enough I'm no mechanic but I can do most thing the problems come where I can't lift the engine so somewhat limited in what I can do.

I'm sure there is someone on here who could lend you a hoist, you could borrow mine with a deposit if you dont mind popping up to the NEC.

Sisangster said:
Fair enough I'm no mechanic but I can do most thing the problems come where I can't lift the engine so somewhat limited in what I can do.

Thx I may take u up on that offer in the future just saving some cash and want to get hold of a lightweight fly wheel a new gear box clutch and I would like to replace all the pulleys for lightweights and belts to. Plus more but money is going out quicker then it's coming in atm lol.

Back