Rear spoiler

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XIIVVX said:
The AMC Pacer is possibly the only car in the world that can actually have its looks improved by turning it into a giant hamburger.

Ill have not a bad word said againt the Mirth Mobile!

waynes%20world.jpg

back on topic (sorry to be boring) but a spoiler is close to the top of my to do list, im just having problems choosing style, as with most people. not after anything ott therefore narrowed it down to 3

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vauxshop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

either the dtm or the montana on the above link

or the msdesign spoiler as found on pumaspeed

all similar in price so thats not really an issue

I like the el paso one out the 3

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vauxshop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mod Edit: Picture as link is generic
ICCFDS0916.jpg

XIIVVX said:
The AMC Pacer is possibly the only car in the world that can actually have its looks improved by turning it into a giant hamburger.

I think I must be the only person in the whole world who actually likes the look of the AMC Pacer!

Back on topic though - spoilers are a big no no for me. As are bodykits.

Neil said:
XIIVVX said:

I think I must be the only person in the whole world who actually likes the look of the AMC Pacer!

Back on topic though - spoilers are a big no no for me. As are bodykits.

Unless it's a Tickford bodykit on a standard Puma eh Neil?

:p

I have the same spoiler that dogsbody had on his red puma!!

Mine cost £48 with postage. I had it painted & fitted for free by the garage i bought the puma from :D

The guy i bought it off is only just a couple of miles from me. He will fit & paint them for you as he has a unit!! He charges £65 for painting & £15 for fitting!! Not sure how much others would charge!!

Craig :cool:

Back