Recaro leather, Magnex cat back exhaust

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordfreak

For sale then:Recaro leather trim. Front and rear seats, door cards. Good condition. Small split and a little wear on driver side. I had seat covers on so I actually didn't make it any worse from when I bought the car. £200 collect or arrange a courier. Magnex stainless steel cat back exhaust. Shiny and very good condition. Sounds nicer than my milltek in my opinion. £150 collect or arrange a courier. Payment in cash or PayPal gift please.
Email me or whatsapp / BBM for pics. 078888 35184
[email protected]
Birmingham
Thanks.

The Magnex fits straight onto the downpipe. It's cat back. Bore wise it's a performance system so expect it to be slighter wider?
Pics of it here:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=13&t=8688&p=119474&hilit=mini+millennium+meet#p119474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Strangely enough even with the coilovers wound down it never caused a problem. Think it's because the lowest part of the beam is still lower than the silencer.

You must have been lucky then. I had one on when I had the higher standard suspension and speed bumps, or generally any deep enough undulation in the road and the there was the most awful noise, sounded like it was ripping off. Bought I brand new and literally binned it two weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back