Reclinable Bucket Seats SOLD

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparx

For Sale I have a pair of Black/Blue universal Reclining Bucket Seats.
They are mounted onto standard 2001 Puma subframes/runners (no top hats required) which are included in the sale.
The are in great condition with NO rips or tears
They come with the subframe side covers, however the recliner lever cover is missing on both seats but they still work absolutely fine.

£150

Collection only from Bedfordshire (Nr Luton)

PM me for details

IMG_1836_zps999c59a8.jpg

IMG_1837_zps6e200242.jpg

How did you get them on the standard subframes if you don't mind me asking? I bought these a while ago in black and couldn't get them to fit at all

I don't remember how high/low the standard seats sat, its been so long since i've had them.. I would imagine they're about the same considering they're on the same subframes....

Yeah but the standard bases sit in the subframe not on it, who knows and quite frankly who cares :thumbs: i might have a go at fitting them on some spare frames i have lying around

Pass... all I know is my standard seats were completely removed from the subframes and these were fitted in their place.
If by base you're meaning the part thats bolted to the seat itself that slots into the runners, its ALL from the standard puma set up.

i.e leave the subframes/runners/base everything attached.. take away the standard seat, replace it with the bucket seat..
If you want i can send you a pic, just PM me

Now if you could let this get back to my for sale thread :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back