Removing few parts from interior

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylvester

Hi guy

I'd like to change some of the silver coloured panel to red one, same as my Puma, but not sure how to remove all of them.

1-I'd like to remove the long plastic around the dashboard, I've seen 2 screws on the top. If I undo them will it come off or the digital clock or else will come as well?
2-The small silver part around the electric window button will just come off if I put a flat screwdriver underneath?
3-The small dark plastic behind the door opener held by a screw. If I undo them, will only that part come off or something else could fall off as well?
Thanks.

1. There are indeed two screws on top right in front of the clocks. The last one is in the corners (might be behind a plastic triangle). It is then clipped so be careful with that. Clocks and other buttons can be pushed out from the back and can be disconnected then.
2. These are clipped in to the doorcard, a flathead should pop it out. Just be really careful as these are kinda fragile and can break easily.
3. Yes, only the one plastic bit will come off. Doorcard will stay attached as long as you have the other bolts in place.

Goodluck! :)

Brian' said:
[post]362077[/post] 1. There are indeed two screws on top right in front of the clocks. The last one is in the corners (might be behind a plastic triangle). It is then clipped so be careful with that. Clocks and other buttons can be pushed out from the back and can be disconnected then.
2. These are clipped in to the doorcard, a flathead should pop it out. Just be really careful as these are kinda fragile and can break easily.
3. Yes, only the one plastic bit will come off. Doorcard will stay attached as long as you have the other bolts in place.

Goodluck! :)
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back