Removing rear lights

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

I need help please. I should clean the rear lights on my puma,so i need to guide how to get them off the car,pictures would help me too? anyone?

There are just 3 screws behind the boot carpet for each light. You wont be able to clean them internally very well as they are a sealed unit. You could always try and pry the outer off, but wouldn't recommend it in-case it breaks.

slayllian said:
There are just 3 screws behind the boot carpet for each light. You wont be able to clean them internally very well as they are a sealed unit. You could always try and pry the outer off, but wouldn't recommend it in-case it breaks.

If you are persistent and very careful you can use a very sharp knife to just cut them open. Afterwards offcourse you must glue them back on again!

btw, be very carefull not to drop the nuts as you take them off or put them on, friggin nightmare to get back out :)

I know its a bit late but dont try to open them!Take them off and put them somewhere warm overnight.I sealed the gaps the day after and they're sound.If its really bad get another off a scrapper!Enjoy the Puma Ive owned 30 cars and wouldnt swap my R plate 1.7 for any of them!

Latest posts

Back