Rolling Road Day - 12th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

CCC's Annual Rolling Road day is taking place once again at Street Racers in Quorn, located on farley way in beacon view business park...

...last years was a massive succes with 28 cars turning out for it, a Street racers record, so the aim this year is for 30 Cars!!

Its a full 4WD rolling road capable of 1000bhp so anything goes,

2 runs are taken and then a print out is given with all the info taken from the car.

Start time is 9am!

Price is £25 to be paid on the day (providing more than 15 cars run)

address and postcode.

Unit 8 Beacon View Buisness Park
Quorn
LE12 8RB

sounds good, good price too. Shame I cant make it, as going to a concert. also bear in mind a few people are going to the zoo to see "our" puma.

good to see your car on sunday! :)

Sorry I didnt introduce myself!

havent got much this month but always said Id try to get to this, esp since its in the next village lol!
Should see you up there :eek:k:

I'd love to come!

But I'll be elsewhere having a free rolling road day with free bbq amongst lots of Cosworths... :cool:

Oh yeah! Had it in my head that the 12th was the Saturday for some reason :derr:

didnt beat last years 28 but still got through 22 cars and everyone was happy with their results.

Jays did 126 BHP and 150 NM last year.. He got 132 BHP and 166 NM this year :) bonus

Latest posts

Back