Seen this FRP shell on ebay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaz

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Racing-Puma-Shell-Bumpers-Wings-Lights-etc-/150457230576?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2307f324f0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For you FRP guys

Since that guys pulled 3-4 FRPs apart to sell the bits I doubt that was a failed project.

That's not a bad price for all those parts.. I guess he's got bored of stripping them down entirely as the markets been a bit flooded for bit lately.

He's probably stuck with loads of stuff that no one want's now that they know he's in it to take advantage of the FRP/Puma owners out there.

Serve's him right if he can't sell all his stuff although I bet there's still a few not in the know who will buy from him.

Well I didn't know as I'm new to the puma scene, cheers guys

They probably can't sell their bits cos Pumabuild are stripping the pre production FRPs and flooding the market (full interiors going for about £500, he's got some FRP wheels on ebay at the mo currently at £181)

Back