Simply Ford Beaulieu Motor Museum 1st May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

Date: Sunday 1st May 2011
Time: TBA

More info click here

Meeting Point (different to Event Location): TESCO, SOUTHAMPTON DIBDEN, SIZER WAY, SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE, SO45 5JA

Meeting point Map: MAP LINK

Meeting time: 0830 for 0845 prompt departure. I feel we should meet early, so that we can get good spot in the parking field, and all be together.

Event Details: To take part in the annual Simply Ford day, at the famous Beaulieu Motor Museum.
There are no stands as such, so we need to convoy in together, to park together.

Price: Adult £10
Children (5-17 years) £5

Advance tickets subject to a £1 handling charge per order.
Admission to the event includes entry to the whole Beaulieu attraction)

Special Instructions: I also have a discount code, copy & paste. (£2 saving per ticket)

FORD2011

Please buy your own tickets, and if you want to park with us, we'll all meet up & convoy in :)

Tickets Brought & Meeting at meet point.

Spike & Stacey

Tickets Brought & making their own way there.

I'll make a Ford badge to stick over the MINI one. Failing that, can I grab a lift?

I'll have loads of room in the barge :D

I only posted, this early so its in the meets section, Its a turn up & show day, so no need to arrange too much.

Coming in a Ford will get us discounted entry :)

Hope to make this. Got a few mods to make first, if not break the bank an find myself a FRP :grin:

Tell me about it. Is there alot of difference in driving experience? i.e handling, comfort, power?

niallhoy said:
Tell me about it. Is there alot of difference in driving experience? i.e handling, comfort, power?

power - no
handling - yes
comfort - depends who you speak to but I prefer the FRP seats to standard ;)

Back