somebody b4 it leaves via the window!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettie boo

Hi guys wondering if any1 can help my nans netbook (zoostorm freedom /chinese crap) has gone nuts! i cant open anything i get explorer.exe no such interface surported! tried everything and as it has no cd drive so i cant reinstall windows! tried system restore but that says catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) and closes! anybody any ideas? cheers matt

And that should work on most netbooks (It used to on my HP Mini) unless like me you've trashed what was originally on it.

I used an external CD drive to install 7 Pro on mine. I've also installed it off of a USB stick (faffy but once you have the USB it'll always work).

Yea ive found that menu but the windows on the hard drive is missing files! and it wont repair itself and it has no system restore points! and i have no external cd drive! so im trying to boot from usb but as i cant do anything on the computer even opening from cmd prompt gives me errors! its proving to be shall we say fun! lol :'(

Back