Squires Cafe 27th September

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XAF

Guys and gals. There is a Ford show on at Squires Cafe near Sherburn-in-Elmet (Leeds) on 27th September. A few of us went earlier in the year, anyone up for it this time?

A few of the guys from the Puma group on Facebook are going, including an FRP. Barry, Paul, Tom, Rob? Views guys???

If my maths is correct that's a Sunday, which is good for me. Also the Puma will be ready for a blast by that time so i'll put my name down. Can't say no to those butties either.

Hi James
I was going to post this yesterday so, weather permitting, I will be going. Are we going to convoy again?
Barry

Congrats Rob, where do you want to meet, Cedar court just off JCT 39?
Anyone else from around Huddersfield/Wakefield/Leeds/Barnsley?

Sorry folks, been rubbish at replying! Meet at the same place on the A656? What time is good? Paul, you coming?

Can't make this one mate. Working in France this week, don't get back till Saturday night :-(

Hi Paul
That's a shame but enjoy France and try the Frogs legs, believe it or not they're really nice.
Barry

Yeah, mini chicken wings :lol:
I'm down south, out in the sticks about 30 miles from Rodez.
Think 2CV shaped chicken coops in sleepy villages, you'll get the picture :)

Hi Guys
It sounds like the forecast is good for this weekend so the convoy meet could be as follows. 8.40 AM AT Cedar Court jct 39 M1 or 9.30 layby on the A656 just short of the top of the old A1.
If you didn't already know it the café serves a rather nice carvery in the posher dining room at the back for £7.50 per head so I think Andrew and I will be having some of that.
Barry

I was going to go but I've been given a 12 hour shift doing site support when our new electronic hospital management system goes live from 11 on Sunday. Have a great day

Hi Barry. I'm coming from York so I'll meet in the layby at 930....

Same layby Tom, or you can meet us on the way A636 Jct 39 M1
Barry

PS If you're coming over A628 Woodhead you'll be coming past us anyway.

Back