Stainless Steel Exhaust.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Umboman

:grin: I bought a Custom Made Stainless Steel Exhaust from http://www.longlife.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; around £300??? 8??? years ago & its still going strong & still shiny & still has a Lifetime guarantee as long as I own the car.I had it made in Leeds but they have depots over the UK.I will be fitting the same to my Landrover Defender when the old exhaust goes.They can make it throaty or quiet(like mine) & give you a letter for your insurance saying it is not a performance modification..........Ins companies are hot on that now.My insurance wanted £30 extra a year if I fitted a K&N filter!

I had a custom made Longlife exhaust. Good quality and great sound. Unfortunately, mine cost a bit more than £300

Ok,I found the receipt from Dec 2004 & it was £327 but that was 9 years ago(& still guaranteed) & real inflation is running closer to 12% than the manipulated government statistics & the cost of metal has gone up.Whatever they charge now it is still worth it if you intend to keep the vehicle for a many years unless you get it stolen or written off-life's a gamble;look at the banks they know all about gambling with our money.What are they charging now?

Back