Stockport Car Cruise meets - weekly

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGPlayer1

As the title says, i've come across a Facebook group called Stockport Car Cruise https://www.facebook.com/groups/1216213038393335/

They do a meet virtually every night, with the big, full attendance one every Thursday. I pass by the car park in question on my way to band practice (hence I haven't yet been) but it looks like an impressive get-together, and not just a bunch of hooligans in Halfords Special Corsas - there's quite a large Japanese following it seems, and last week I saw a line of mk7 Fiesta STs parked together.

As the FB page shows there's also coffee and sweet vendors and sandwiches too, and it's completely free!

Next time I get a Thursday night 'off' i'm going to shoot over. It looks like a good meet for anyone in the Manchester / Cheshire area.

The FB group is regularly maintained with any meets posted in the morning of the day in question, so don't have any fears of turning up to an empty car park :lol:

Latest posts

Back