the dales are alive.....2009 edition

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vickydink said:
bloody hell and my aim for April was to work alot of wknds to rake dosh in for savings! was going to work all weekends, mainly just sundays though, what am i going to miss if i dont stay for sunday???

you probably aren't going to miss a huge amount on the sunday to be honest. there wont be another big drive or anything like that. perhaps we'll have a bimble over to a local place of interest and then home.

If anyone is staying over (motel or whatever) we could do a night out, it's been a while :p

Always end up PMSL during the evening, apart from Sheffield :p

spike. said:
I'll be joining the hardcore people and staying over!

I think you're already hardcore now Ross :p

Will be booking holiday for this :cool:

I am just prob gna join u for saturday... i set myself a target of working all the double paydays in april so going to stick to it. Never know they may not give me all them so may end up havin the sunday off but wont know for a fair while. Can preference for a while yet!

Paul, would love to come to this :cheer: but I always have the last weekend in April as a weekend break with my best mate - it's a tradition that spans 7 or 8 years.

Oh well, nevermind :(

it will be great to see you vicky, however long you can make it for :)

Andy, have a weekend break in the sunny dales with your mate this year ;) :lol:

Wish I could Paul, but we go and see a "special event" and we can't change the dates of that lol

Back