The real meaning of MPH

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

Oh god.. really?!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qhm7-LEBznk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tits and a pulse. Pretty much all you need, no? I probably don't even need the pulse part after a "drought". :-D

:lol:

Dunno whats dumber, the bimbo, or the douche conducting the interview while driving??

And who calls a kid Chelsea??
My daughter Manutd thinks this is hilarious :twisted:

I guess this proves that girls overthink things, even when the answer is obvious... and the answer is in the question!

I saw this yesterday laughed my head off but on reflection why would the husband want to show the world how stupid his wife is...?

spike. said:
Listen to Ben, he is wise in the world of women!

I wasn't planning to marry her! In fact I wasn't planning on spending much more than about 10 mins with her :lol: :lol: .

Zara said:
10 mins! pump pump squirt type of man like?! :lol:

I wouldn't have mattered whether I'd said 5 seconds, 5 minutes or an hour, some smart f*er would have made a comment! :p

although I think 10 mins with her would turn in to a floppy after she tries to explain why a bloke gets an erection :lol: hahahaha!!

Back