The worst looking car currently on sale?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
file.php

Hmm, I'm guessing that's not built around a Ford Fiesta chassis. :-(

guys... I love the cactus... so nice to drive in it, confortable... the interior is... cubic... but cute little car... big as f*ck but easily parkable...

i also love the Juke from Nissan...

and oh... you obviously didn't heard about Tata Motors:
Tata Nano:
800px-Tata_Nano_im_Verkehrszentrum_des_Deutschen_Museums.JPG

Tata GenX Nano:
gallery13.jpg

and one question:
why?
multipla-stanced-5470a6df72309-550ea441d9ec2.jpg

It's certainly original modding a Multipla.

I think I cried the first time I saw one of those, I was a wee bairn at the time mind.

At least the facelift got rid of the double chin.

A new candidate for this... welcome to the Toyota CH-R a modern day interpretation of the original Flintstones car (look at the forked logs on the Flinstones car). I think the Japs are definitely trying too hard and anyone who buys this must have taste on a minus scale.

http://toyotadriver.com/2017-toyota-ch-r/

:shock:
Yes not to my taste either Barry! I don't understand the fashion for minimalism in windows on cars like this. Windows are quite useful to, you know, look out of now and then, and i think safer than relying on all these sensors and reversing cameras these days

Will

There horrid anything by Lexus or Toyota are ugly as sin

The tesla model x with its fast and the furious wank gullwing rear doors.... infact any electric car as there just plain wrong

tuonokid said:
[post]360491[/post] A new candidate for this... welcome to the Toyota CH-R a modern day interpretation of the original Flintstones car (look at the forked logs on the Flinstones car). I think the Japs are definitely trying too hard and anyone who buys this must have taste on a minus scale.

http://toyotadriver.com/2017-toyota-ch-r/

Well, for me it's "Yabadabadoo!!!" then as I quite like it :grin: shame you can't get it in 4wd if you want hybrid though. :?

Frank said:
[post]360527[/post]
gallery13.jpg

Oh lookie, a red car, just like Barry's. :p

:lol:

Continental GT and the new i8 BMW with its im a fat old man wearing really cool shoes that are too young for me blue 'highlights' please use that term loosely

I was pulling out of a junction and had to stop myself t boning the new fix it again tony spider. Those headlights!

Latest posts

Back