This is what happens when you lend your car to family.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
DSC_0049_zps9pm5mltt.jpg

I think this might be the end for the old trusty Mondeo that Dads owned since 1999!

It was still going strong with the 2.0 16V engine which has a mere 135,000 on the clock, it was lent it to my Uncle whilst he was visiting from Cyprus, unfortunately some lady didn't respect the rules of the road and ended up going straight into the corner of the car :?

She's already admitted liability but last time I checked webuyanycar were offering about £95 for this beauty so it's more than likely an uneconomical fix.

I've used this car numerous times since I passed my test in 2002, given lifts, driven up and down the Country for work, used it as a workhorse for shifting copious amounts of crap with it's huge interior space!

:'(

A bumper and a wing shouldn't be that hard to source or fit? Seems daft to get rid of such a good workhorse for the sake of some panels. Get a cash settlement from the woman and sort it.

That's what I said :grin:

I said even if it does get written off then just ask to buy it back :lol:

Latest posts

Back