Vehicle For Sale Thunder For Sale. Good and rust free.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rally John

My Puma Thunder is still for salefor sale. It had an MOT that passed just before easter with no problems. It has done 81000miles and runs really well.

There is no rust and, although not concours, The body is reasonable for the year.

It has had new Cambelt, Clutch, Tyres (Avons), fuel pump and bushes in the front. I am only selling it because I am getting a bit old now to look after it as it should be and could do with an automatic .......(didn't think I would ever say that!!!!!

A bit of tender work on the body paintwork will make it a super car.

This car could be yours for less than £2000..

I am in North Warwickshire or available on 07968124332

Attachments

• IMG_5093.JPG
    IMG_5093.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5094.JPG
    IMG_5094.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5095.JPG
    IMG_5095.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5098.JPG
    IMG_5098.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have a Puma Thunder for sale. It's just had an MOT that passed with no problems. It has done 81000miles and runs really well. There is no rust and, although not concours, The body is reasonable for the year. It has had new Cambelt, Clutch, Tyres (Avons) and bushes in the front. I am only selling it because I am getting a bit old now to look after it as it should be. This car could be yours for £2000
Photos and location would be helpful for any potential purchasers.
I think you can post photos after you've made 2 posts on the forum, but not 100% sure.
Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back