To debadge or not to debadge...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheeky12

Ford Puma Millenium...I have 2 options, i either get gel overlays in either black with yellow writing or yellow with black writing or I debadge her...is it easy or does it leave marks...

What about option three, removing the standard Ford Badges and having gel badges sized to fit the place where they were,it looks very tidy on the tailgate imo

Unless you're going to fill it, smooth it and paint it I wouldn't de-badge it.

well de-badging does look good but will cost more than the other two and imo black badge with yellow writing would look better but your car so up to you ^^

Labels are for clothes, dare to be different, I say. There's more with badges than without. It can be done tastefully.

de-badged, smoother over and re-sprayed, it is still a ford puma just smoother and more subtle

cj-rendall said:
de-badged, smoother over and re-sprayed, it is still a ford puma just smoother and more subtle

but heavier as your adding more weight (bodyfiller) and slower

just add custom gel badges to retain the standard look but a differant look

cheers Paul

mac tools said:
cj-rendall said:

but heavier as your adding more weight (bodyfiller) and slower

just add custom gel badges to retain the standard look but a differant look

cheers Paul
But...... :shock: ....you are removing a heavy pair of badges, but only filling one.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but your saying to look 'different' but if everyone on here says just use gel badges and everyone did that, you would all be just the same, and that much weight wont bother me, ill be the one that stands out nice and smooth

differant as in a colour change, my Melina Blue puma wears white ford badges to match the whitewheels :wink: :wink:

Cheers Paul

Latest posts

Back