Top Gear Series 20

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

With no needless ceremony, behold below the trailer for our brand new series, TopGear.commers.

Click on big arrow below to watch, and we’ll see you next week for the first show. Sunday 30 June, 8pm, BBC Two and BBC Two HD as usual.

Good to be back.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ozvZK2YPo[/youtube]

As usual, I'll watch it.

Expectations set suitably low.

I don't understand what's not to like. No one wants an informative show about what car to buy. Plenty of magazines for that. I personally think Top Gear is brilliant, but I guess I'm just a youth with a small brain :)

I agree, its just an entertainment show based around cars, predictable in places, but all good fun :)

alexwilliams840 said:
I don't understand what's not to like.

What's not to like is that it is repetitive, a formula that is tired and has worn very thin.

Time for a revamp, new presenters, new format.

Entertainment shows only work if they entertain. Seeing yet another caravan destroyed, yet another boring 'star' in a tedious car, flat jokes about The Stig who is only there because none of the three presenters can actually drive (at the level needed), phony 'races' and a load of gurning sycophants in the studio audience...

Still people watch 'Corrie' year in and year out. Maybe nobody wants to be challenged by having something fresh on their favourite programme.

I see even Clarkson admitted the first show 'wasn't one of their best' whilst stumbling out of a night club with some blonde doxy.

Back