TrackDay 2015 - Rockingham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which layout is this out of interest as the link doesn't say? I'm guessing international ss?

I having my first run out of the year at Oulton a fortnight before this.
I`m a little worried about booking this in case of major issues arising at Oulton.
Will there be a ticket available for me after 21st march?
Cheers, Stu..

Are guests allowed that just want to come say hello and not go out on circuit?

Dal said:
Are guests allowed that just want to come say hello and not go out on circuit?

All is welcome, would be good to see you there.

Bring your helmet as well, passenger's are free, I'l take you for a spin... Well hopefully not a spin but you get what I mean!

Can't believe how quickly this has rolled round since November, mental, I've got a fair few things still to happen to mine but nothing that should cause much bother (touch wood)

It has come around pretty quick, the spaces are also now pretty much all booked up only a handful left.

Im also hoping to have our #TrackAddict clothing supplier there, they have a small mobile shop that there planning on bringing along if there free so you'll be able to spend all your money on #TrackAddict merchandise.

What is the max number you've arranged/they allow? Are we going to get a list of the cars signed up?

What's your cut on the clothing then jay, heheh, tbh if they look the part, well made and offered at the decebt price I'll have a good goosy.

The number we've aimed for is 60 cars and there are about 9 spaces remaining. We can increase it to 65 to cater for a few more though.

You wont know what cars are going to be there untill you arrive, I have a list of names but not the cars.

Clothing wise, its all good quality stuff, the designs are very basic at the moment but im working on a couple of things that will hopefully be launched this week. Jusdge for yourself, store link - http://trackaddict.bigcartel.com/

Hi Jay.
I don`t know if you`ve seen it on my build thread, but I had the most spectacular engine failure I`ve ever seen at Oulton Park at weekend (all on video!)
So, I`m afraid this one will have to wait till next time :-(
Would I be welcome to just pop along and meet a few people and see what #trackaddict are all about?
Cheers, Stu..

The day is now fully booked up with a total of 61 cars attending, and I now also have a completed list of cars and drivers attending, should be a great day with some fantastic cars!!

PumaJay said:
The day is now fully booked up with a total of 61 cars attending, and I now also have a completed list of cars and drivers attending, should be a great day with some fantastic cars!!

''Show us the list, show us the list, show us the list, show us the list, show us the list''

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Might nip up at some point for a gander about. Free entry for spectators I take it?

Back