Two 1.7`s being broken, bargains abound..

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trublustu

In the run up th christmas i bought a tidy `balck` with a blown engine & full MOT and a green rusty 1.7 with good engine on the same miles.
With the intention of reviving the Black.
Unfortunately I`ve found the MOT is not worth the `entry to the database` its written on and is more than a tad neglected.
So I must clear the drive and break both cars.
I have a week off in order to sort this, so if there is anyone wanting bits (no matter how small/big) I will be happy to oblige.

For example, i have -

Bumper rubber skirt £10
Clocks 104k £10
Tail lights £10ea
Headlights £10ea
Rear mudflaps £10pr

(there is a theme here!)
panels all look good too
All prices are plus postage although you are welcome to collect from Lymm, Cheshire.

Hi, I could do with the drivers headlight. Possibly front bumper in black as well, depending on price and if mine is no good. If I have bumper I'll probably collect otherwise how much to post light. Slight bump today has forced this.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Stu. I'm after a black steering wheel, what's the condition of the one off the Black? Or is the green one the same colour or blue?

The Black is now pretty much stripped and ready to go.
If anyone wants any interior bits let me know tonight as it'll be gone by lunch tomorrow and I'll be starting on the green one.

Oh yes, coachehip. The black bumper was not originally black and has been resprayed, so im afraid isn't up to the standard for reselling, I won't sell on any old junk..

trublustu said:
The Black is now pretty much stripped and ready to go.
If anyone wants any interior bits let me know tonight as it'll be gone by lunch tomorrow and I'll be starting on the green one.

Oh yes, coachwhip. The black bumper was not originally black and has been resprayed, so im afraid isn't up to the standard for reselling, I won't sell on any old junk..

Hi Inky,
Yes, the green one does. But i can`t remove it!
The car will be here till Saturday If you want a go at it yourself!

The mats are in good condition but need a bloody good clean..

As I am now shifting my attention to the green un,
I`ve found it has a TAPE ecu :grin:

As I already have one ready to be remapped, this one is going spare...

*IGNORE* £80 to forum members (it`ll be a ton if it goes to ebay) *IGNORE*

*see later post, fifty quid*

trublustu said:
Hi Inky,
Yes, the green one does. But i can`t remove it!
The car will be here till Saturday If you want a go at it yourself!

The mats are in good condition but need a bloody good clean..

Where abouts are you based?

Hi Im looking for a good clear passenger headlight, and posted to Edinburgh. let me know.

trublustu said:
Hi Jim,yes there are 'Puma' mats
the lugs aren't too clever (the bits that screw into your carpets,
But the mats look ok

Hi Stu.. Don't suppose I could have a few pics of the mats?
How much are you looking for?
I'm fairly local so can collect if postage is an issue :eek:k:

Thanks bud.
Yes I did click with the 'theme'.. Just wanted to make sure :lol:

hiya just got my first puma a couple of days ago i luv it but i think i need a few bits i only live in altrincham could i pop down to c what i can salvage from u cheers for that gez h could u text me or something new to this site cheers mob. 07832055431

I need a heated front screen relay and the plug it sits in with about 5 cm of cable attached (if that makes sense)
Previous owner let the relay melt the plug and wiring...

Latest posts

Back