what a crap day - Now Friday 13th is a good day!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dal said:
Went to see an old boss this morning for a company I worked for 5 years ago. (The company I left to go to the job I just got made redundant from)

I start Monday.

:happee:

Fantastic news, best thing I've heard for quite some time.

Congratulations from the Sheffield mob

Cheers for all your good wishes :D

It has come as quite a relief to finally get some money coming in soon.

Well today was the first day back to the place I left 5 and a half years ago.

I was almost taken aback by the warm welcomes I got "Good to see the good engineers coming back" "You look well mate, life must be treating you well" "Good to see you back : we need someone that knows what they're doing"

As well as the usual banter "Can't stay away eh?" "You really are a glutton for punishment!" "You lost mate? You seem to have come back!"

It may not be the best paying job in the world or the most glamorous, but the people there are genuine and a good laugh. That must count for something.

:D

Dal said:
It may not be the best paying job in the world or the most glamorous, but the people there are genuine and a good laugh. That must count for something.

:D

It does in my book mate. I'd rather have a good laugh with less money than be richer but bored shitless.

I'm actually thinking of going back on the tools doing my the job I did before I started CAD. There's a much better crack on the shop floor than in an office I find. Although at the moment there's only me to talk too at home so I suppose anywhere would be an improvement....lol

Back