What is the best colour?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grims_Puma

I am wanting to get a new puma eventually, I'm looking for one with air con and all that mine is a 97 plate I'm looking for a 51 or so

so do I go

Red
silver (my current)
purple (we all know it's purple)
green
yellow
black

I suspect you'll get several different responses!

Personally, I don't think there is a weak colour, Pacific Green aside.

You won't get melina blue (so called purple) as they stopped making it in 1999. Go for the best Puma you can find ..... don't worry about the colour!

Same with Yellow, only available on the Millennium, in 1999/2000.

Unless, of course, you find one that's been resprayed.

There's also the Magnum Grey Thunder.

This is always going to be a topic which inspires a lot of varied responses.

I say find the best condition Puma you can and then if required get it sprayed another colour!

thistle (the proper purple) on an import. Not that common though.
Either that or silver as it was the only colour available from start to finish (if the thunder editions were the finish that is) or magnum grey. Solid red looks good to. Or blacks ok.

Ok. Just go for the best condition lol

lol as everyone says mate, you'll get various responses regarding colour...

Personally it's black for me, looks like a shed when its dirty but doesnt half look the bollocks when all clean etc...
the only other colours Id have would be magnum grey, zinc yellow (as in the Milly) or imperial blue (FRP) the others just don't do it for me lol

But as mirrored above, shop around and get the best condition you can :eek:k:

yeah I kinda knew that this would happen but thought I would try anyway haha, I quite like the look of the green one, don't see many members on here with one its all black yellow red silver.

I'm happy to spend about 1.5k + on a decent one and also I don't think I can afford a more expensive one on top of paying for my wedding and honeymoon and a new house lol

Personally if the Puma came in a Infintismal range of colours i would love it in the Metalic purple / blue flip that you used to be able to get on the old honda accord

crystalpuma said:
Isn't conition etc more important than colour though?

condition even...

Colour is important, I;d hate a silver one...

so common, or maybe popular, depending on your opinion

spike. said:
Colour is important, I;d hate a silver one...

so common, or maybe popular, depending on your opinion

Common - but doesn't show the dirt as my melina blue did so that is one bonus point!! .... can't think of any more though! :cool:

I'd say silver looks best in not perfect condition but melina blue is the mutts nuts when its pristine

How strange that green isn't popular.

I like it, it's very close to British Racing Green in my eye and also looks great with the black head lights :)

Of course I am biased.

I like the FRP blue...

And I have a black one which I quite like too.

I don't like the silver ones cuz they're wayyy too common.

I loved mine in black but it got dirty real quick. I really love Magnum grey though - that would be my second choice after black. Silver is nice but far too common (don't mean it disrespectively - I've owned 2 silver cars).

Saw my first FRP yesterday in Tesco's car park (there was a silver puma about 10 yards away too, could've had a mini-meet!) and I couldn't see much of a difference between racing and melina blue.

Latest posts

Back