What you listening to at the moment??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benking

Im sure this thread had been done before

So what is everyone listening to, be intersting to know every ones music tastes are

Im currently alternating between Calvin Harris, Jay-z (blueprint3) and Dj reflex Funky house compilation volumes 1 and 2

I love funky house and Hip hop, grown out of drum and bass, but still listen. Garage is old now, and Funky house is taking over. but what do you guys generally like and listening to at the moment??

Well it varies from Baroque and Classical, through occasional Jazz, onto Rap/Hip-hop, and then out into rock (my main genre) and beyond, to some rather heavy metal/alterntive stuff.

But - at this exact moment the CD in the car is one I compiled/burned with a mix of Coal Chamber, Korn, Marylin Manson, Godsmack and Slayer.

And the CD player in the lounge here (let me go and check what's in it)... the "Death Magnetic" CD, by Metallica.

- Editors - In this light and on this evening
- Editors - The Back Room
- The xx - xx
- Muse - The Resistance
- Happy Mondays - greatest Hits
- The Rakes - Klang
- Florence + the Machine - Lungs
- Arctic Monkeys - Humbug
- Stereophonics - Pull the Pin
- Bat for Lashes - Two suns

Hmm, well today I just bought Muse's new album, the Resistance, and Rammstein's new album, which is completely mental as usual.

Quite a bit of Machine Head passes through my speakers these days too...

Other than that the usual mix of complete crap, haha!

Neil said:
- Muse - The Resistance
- Happy Mondays - greatest Hits
-
- Florence + the Machine - Lungs

- Bat for Lashes - Two suns

I like Muse..... have all their previous CDs... haven't picked up the new on yet, but intend to...soon.

Was always more of Stone Roses fan than Happy Mondays.... but the Happy's weren't bad.

Hadn't listened to or seen Flo & the Machine until you mentioned the Drum song in another thread.. and I listened/watched it in YouTube... liked it.

Bat For Lashes I like - Ms Khan reminds me of early Kate Bush in a lot of ways.

The new Eric Clapton and Stevie Winwood album "Live at Madison Square Garden", or when I'm in the car, Planet Rock on DAB for some classic rock.

I have no idea why, but I have "Rawhide" from the Blues Brothers going round my head!

n020.gif

I've just been reminded it was because it was the background music to an article on cows milking themselves on TV tonight. lol

I love 'Clubland' and most Dance tunes!

Ultrabeat are my all time favourite! :D Their new album has just come out 'The Weekend Has Landed'

6706001m.jpg

Cool! A current Radio 1 advert is making me want to listen to them too! I have been listening to Nirvana and Queens of the Stone Age recently (bit of a change from my usual 90's dance :p).

Those on my MSN list will know exactly what I'm listening too :lol:

Im hooked on this tune at the moment, any one like funky house http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6w9vYWYx3A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Old tune, but aint liking to much of the new stuff at the moment

Gotta say the first cd that will be going in the Puma's CD Player will be the best of Blur- and Song 2 turned up to full volume

Back to prog rock now with Rush - Tom Sawyer.

Also Blue Oyster Cult every now and then too. And tried Florence & the Machine today after seeing Neil's post, they're not half bad!

Latest posts

Back