whats your top speed

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweep said:
I've only done 120, gets a little hairy and incredibly noisy with zero interior :lol:

IMG_1049.jpg

wuss :lol:

Did 127 on the way to work, down the hard shoulder...weaving through traffic to make my junction, then slowed down to 115 to take the roundabout. Then hit 106 past a primary school at 8:30 in the morning, think I need to fix my suspension because i bottomed out when I drove over the speed bumps and busted my sump clean off...Didn't stick around though cause illegal speeds and all that :p

PS...If anyone sees my spare wheel on the motorway, gis a shout xD

only 106 past the school? surely that would have been the perfect time to hit the turbo boost button on the dash and maybe used a squirt of nitrous as well! You should have been doing at least 180 :)

When mine was striped out with a flowed MAF and 1/4 tank of fuel I got 138 but really dind want to go any more

Sisangster said:
When mine was striped out with a flowed MAF and 1/4 tank of fuel I got 138 but really dind want to go any more

Weight has next to no effect after a certain speed :wink:

stumc said:
Sweep said:
I've only done 120, gets a little hairy and incredibly noisy with zero interior :lol:

IMG_1049.jpg

wuss :lol:

Like the dash, that looks cool! Thought about chopping mine about but I'm after an 850R now so the Pumarse will be broken up :-(

Yeah I no that it doesn't but does help get there a lil quicker especially after 100 it does seam to drag so the lighter the less she has to work to get there

been looking into gearbox rartios recently to make a low rartio box with a low 5th gear for motorway stuff.

the std puma box is good for 20.1mph per 1000 rpm in 5th with stock tyres! fyi!

Latest posts

Back