White 16" Mondeo 5-spoke wheels AND 21mm spacers x 4

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott134

I'm selling my road wheels, as my car is now going to be track only, so my white Mondeo wheels are up for sale to a good home. They were painted white a couple of years ago but have had little use. There are some chips in the paint but general condition is very good, all straight and no accident damage. Please note: one centre cap is missing (lost on a test drive after leaving LMS!), so the wheels will only come with three centre caps and you'll have to source one and paint it to match.

They will come with 4 tyres on the wheels (more because I don't want the cost of taking them off!) but two of the tyres have a slow puncture so will need replacing. I think tread on all 4 are still legal but probably border-line. Lol. (I do have a couple of better tyres in this size available if needed and I could sort those out as extras but those are not included in the sale).

I also have 4 spacers, 21mm each, which I have always used with these wheels. It sorts the offset out and feels greats on the road.

Two options as follows:

1. Wheels and spacers available separately: £100 ono for the wheels with tyres (but see above) and £40 for the spacers.

2. Buy wheels and spacers together for £120 ono.

Collection only from CO5 postcode, near Colchester in Essex.

Will try to get some photos up of each of the wheels shortly but there are plenty of pics in my project thread (link in my sig below).

Thanks for reading,

Scott

Back