will peugeot wheels fit?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pug` wheels bolt straight on.
They have a lower offset so stick out a bit, but not too much.
The biggest problem is that the bore is slightly larger, so you need spigot rings to suit.

I'm afraid the flat bottom nut holes will require special nuts to make them fit. My Pug wheels are aftermarket ones that have dished nut holes and take tuner nuts.

I was hoping these might work, correct thread dont know if the diameter will be too big

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171231993683?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i have got a problem with some alloy wheels i have just bought they are 17" multi stud mania racing wheels of a pug the ford nut is to big and wont go down any hole can i get a thinner nut with the same size centre that go onto my ford puma?

thankyou in advance for anyone who can help me out
:oops: :roll:

A few cars use a 12x1.25 wheel nut.
I have chunky Volvo nuts on my Transit Wellers.

Have a look on fleabay at other marques nuts for something which fits and mates with ehe wheel properly,
or look at the aftermarket `tuner nuts` which are often of questionable quality but may fit the wheels best..

Latest posts

Back