Worth a look

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201111382454249/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/puma/make/ford/radius/60/quicksearch/true/postcode/dh15pq/page/1?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

only had my Calibra 2 days & dont get me wrong i love! it comfortable powerful stylish BUT! i already miss the drive of a puma the original plan was to save upto a Racing Puma by the end of the summer but flicking through auto trader saw this less than 5miles away from home hate the wheels but i havent put my 9 spokes on ebay yet do i stick to the plan and wait or go for this help!!!!!

That's a 'Black' special edition. I hate the wheels too, but the interior is nice. Good mileage too - definitley worth a look I think.

FRP is a commitment as anyone will tell you....... the Black looks pretty sound there.

Up to you, I loved my standard Puma but I don't think I'd ever go back to one from the FRP.

its a really tough one i think ive just got the Puma bug the calibra's a loverly car but it not a puma and im not comfortable driving it, if this black is still there on fri im gonna go look at it if can get it for £1000 ill just take it even if it becomes a project car we shall see :S

I almost thought this was my car until I saw the reg plate! I have those wheels and like them, especially when sealed up and polished. Shame some of the bolt heads have snapped in mine for reasons I do not know!

Looks like a stonking price for the mileage! Good bargain for someone, and if they get it and decide to sell the wheels PM me as I like them!

you might be on there mate lol thinking of going to see it if its there tommorrow but only taking £1100 with me if cant get it for that ill wait :)

mate im despirate to drive a puma again its only been a week and ive got withdrawl symptoms haha

They have that effect on you. I still miss my 1.7 (currently owned by my mum), so much to the point I'm probably buying it back later this year.

beko1987 said:
I almost thought this was my car until I saw the reg plate! I have those wheels and like them, especially when sealed up and polished. Shame some of the bolt heads have snapped in mine for reasons I do not know!
All of the Black editions have the same wheels. ;) Maybe someone tried undoing the bolts thinks they were function rather than purely costmetic?

i went to see it but just wasnt worth it wheel arches a lot worse than looked never even knocked on the guys door in the end body wasnt great and could see by looking through window it handnt been that well looked after and the picture were clearly old ones and not recent cos the car was no where near as good as them shame if itd been just a bit better cared for id have been very intrested at least it means ill be able to afford a FRP a month sooner haha :)

Cherie said:
beko1987 said:
All of the Black editions have the same wheels. ;) Maybe someone tried undoing the bolts thinks they were function rather than purely costmetic?

That's what I think has happened, although I am slightly relieved to know their only cosmetic! Don't think there's much I can do about apart from buying new wheels, and I'm in no rush to do that unless some come along at the right price!

Latest posts

Back