Y *** HAC - 07/02/12 - Coventry

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tawny

Spotted this red Puma parked up outside the Wheatsheaf Theatre on the corner of Watersmeet Road at about 8:25pm.

Umm yeah... probably best to obfuscate the reg number dude.

Someone remind me why we redact the numbers here?

ISTR this came from pressure back on PPeople from that Walter Mitty twat that was caught out pretending to be in special forces on his way to 'somewhere sandy' and actually went for a couple of days to a TravelLodge in High Wycombe.

His worry was his girlfriend, also a PPeople member, would catch him up to naughties.

I'm sure that applies to none of us.

I agree to a point. I'm not bothered myself, but the owner of that car might be paranoid about some scrote sticking their plate on another car and racking up speeding fines and congestion charges on their behalf (especially as we now know what colour the Puma to which that plate belongs is, and that we need to avoid Coventry in our clone - Ian G had a Red Puma up for 500 notes the other day - not a lot of money for a scamster to have carte blanche on the roads at someone else's expense).

Or there's the view that at this stage there's no indication they're a fine upstanding member of our online community - they may well have been up to no good at the "Wheatsheaf Theatre" that day - perhaps they told their Mrs they were working late, so they could attend an evening performance of "Top Gun" in order to satisfy their latent homosexual tendencies - we just don't know!!

I think that no good can come from posting other people's plates without their knowledge and/or permission.

PS - apologies in advance to the owner of above car if they stumble across this thread!

Back