Yay for Adrian Flux

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

And boo for Sky Insurance.

My renewal is due on Friday, so I get the standard renewal through from my current insurers (Sky) of £970. Ring them up, "That's no cheaper" yadda yadda

Ring Adrian Flux, hand over details, they can insure me for £684 including legal and breakdown cover.

Call Sky again, turns out that for all their earlier protests of "Cheapest we can find" they can price match the £684. Adrian Flux here I come...

:eek:k: Nice result.

Hope you remembered to mention this place for a little bit of discount ;)

No worries.. I'll get on it after work.

:eek:k:

I was amazed by flux myself. All mods replaced like for like, legal cover, courtesy car.......... for the same as i was paying tesco the year before. The guy was apologetic he couldnt get it down any more.

Peter said:
And boo for Sky Insurance.

My renewal is due on Friday, so I get the standard renewal through from my current insurers (Sky) of £970. Ring them up, "That's no cheaper" yadda yadda

Ring Adrian Flux, hand over details, they can insure me for £684 including legal and breakdown cover.

Call Sky again, turns out that for all their earlier protests of "Cheapest we can find" they can price match the £684. Adrian Flux here I come...

Hi Peter

Would you like to let me know when you are ready to go ahead and i can arrange a call back for you, along with your surname and contact tel no.

Many thanks for the kind comments i will pass these on.

Cheers

Dan

I'm already sorted thanks, I have one of your staff set to give me a ring on Friday morning to set everything up

I called Adrian Flux and they just said they couldn't even match my best of £850ish, that was before I even managed £660! So they couldn't do anythin for me!

That's why there is more than one insurer Chris.

Different people / different risks / different companies rating said people and risks.

:eek:k:

Latest posts

Back